Surface Precision Mouse Bluetooth(Black)
|Interface||USB 2.1, Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0/4.1/4.2|
|Wireless frequency||2.40 GHz frequency range|
|Buttons||6 buttons, including right and left click and scroll wheel button|
|Design||Ergonomic design with side grips|
|Scrolling||Smooth or magnetic detent customizable horizontal and vertical scrolling.|
|Compatibility||Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 8.1 – fully customizable, Windows 10 S, Windows 7 (USB mode only, cable included), Mac OSX
To be used in wireless mode, host device(s) must support Bluetooth 4.0 or higher. (Note: many Apple and Windows 7 devices do not support these versions.) Customization of buttons and Smart Switching only available by using Mouse and Keyboard Center Software Not available on Windows 10 S or Mac OSX.
|Dimensions||4.80 x 3.05 x 1.70 in. (122.60 x 77.60 x 43.30 mm)|
|Weight||4.76 ounces (135 grams) including batteries; weight may vary|
|Battery||Rechargeable lithium ion batteries|
|Battery life||Up to 3 months|
|Color||Surface Precision Mouse Bluetooth : Black|
|Warranty||1-year limited hardware warranty|
With Surface Precision Mouse, you can pair up to three different devices and quickly switch between them without having to stop and re-pair each time. Here’s how:
Pair a single device:
- Press and hold the pairing button on the bottom of the mouse for 5-7 seconds, then let the button go. There are three pairing lights, one for each of the devices you can pair the mouse with. All three pairing lights will blink once when the mouse goes into pairing mode, then the first light will blink slowly.
- Once the first pairing light is blinking, follow these steps to connect a Bluetooth device. You can pair up to two more devices with your mouse.
Pair with more devices:
- Press the pairing button on the bottom of the mouse to select a second device and then release it. The second pairing light on the bottom of the mouse will blink quickly.
Note: To pair the mouse with a third device, press the pairing button on the bottom of the mouse twice until the third pairing light is blinking quickly.
- Once the second light is blinking quickly, press and hold the pairing button on the bottom of the mouse and then release it. All three pairing lights will blink once when the mouse goes into pairing mode, then the second light will blink slowly.Note: If you’re pairing a third device, the third light will blink.
- When the second pairing light is blinking slowly, follow these steps to connect a Bluetooth device.
After you set up Smart Switch, press the Bluetooth Pairing button on the mouse once to quickly switch from one device to another.
Switch between devices using Smart Switch
With your devices paired, you can use Surface Precision Mouse to switch between up to three of your devices by moving your mouse cursor to the edge of your screen. Here’s how to set it up in Mouse and Keyboard Center.